This plugin adds Googles reCaptcha support to JForm compatible with Joomla 1.6+, most importantly the user registration form. All you need to get a reCaptcha is a public/private key pair from google.
In order to install this extension, you can use the following instructions
- Download and install the package file using the extension manager
- Go to the plugin manager in the administrator interface and open the plugin
- Enable the plugin and insert the public and private reCaptcha keys
- Use the options to configure which forms this plugin will add captcha support to
Contributions and bug reports
For information on how to contribute or report bugs, please refer to the information at the main extension page
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Added Dutch tranlsation (nl-NL), thank you Ronald de Vries
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation (pt-BR)
- Added Turkish translation (tr-TR), thank you Serkan Korkmaz [http://www.sektorler.tk]
- Added Swedish translation (sv-SE), thank you JOKR Solutions
- Added Italian translation (it-IT), thank you Visibility.cc
- Updated Spanish translation (es-ES), thank you Edric Navarro
- As per request in the comments, added support for the forgotten password and username reminder forms. Please keep in mind that the spanish and french translation might be a little flaky, corrections are welcomed.
- Updater support was added recently, and this is the first update that can be installed through the update manager.
- Joomla! 1.7 compatibility
- Remove additional “Form Validation” fieldset, field is now part of the registration form
- Add some languages
- Fix template loading bug when no public API keys is given
- Add support for contact form
- Nothing to see here, move along!